Fixed displacement bent axis piston pumps.
STRADA pumps are ideally suited for PTOs applications in vehicles.
Displacements from 2.49 in³/rev (40,9 cm³/rev) to 6.71 in³/rev (110 cm³/rev) available in groups 32 and 37.
Max. peak pressure up to 5800 psi (400 bar).
Max. speed up to 2950 min-1.
- Low noise level
- Direct mounting on the PTOs
- Compact design
- High speed
- High volumetric, mechanical and overall efficiency
- Available in ISO standard
Fixed displacement axial piston pumps and motors swash plate design for open circuit applications.
The design is extremely compact and it can integrate many functions.
An electrically controlled valve can be fitted on the pump and an electronic board controls the flow and the speed of the powered motor.
Unidirectional pumps LFP48: displacements from 1.65 in³/rev (27 cm³/rev) to 2.94 in³/rev (48,2 cm³/rev).
Reversible motors LFM30: displacements from 1.34 in³/rev (22 cm³/rev) to 1.84 in³/rev (30,2 cm³/rev).
Max. peak pressure up to 5075 psi (350 bar).
- Possibility to have on the pressure line a three-position electrically controlled valve with relief valve
- Possibility to mount an auxiliary gear pump with common suction
- Internal drain
- Reversible rotation with integral antishock valves
- European and SAE standard mounting flanges
- Side or rear inlet options
- Compact size